3.12.2010

#33 Happy Rainy Friday!

It's Friday!!!!  It's also official that spring has hit!  Dreary rain and all.  I broke out the trench coat for the first time today.  I think this weekend will be the weekend.  You know what I mean...THE weekend.  The one where you pack away the puffy coats and heavy sweaters.  It might be one of my favorite spring cleaning/ organizing activities ever... or at least the one that puts me in the best mood.  I always tend to do this about 2-3 weeks before everyone else because I'm just so excited about spring showing it's lovely face.  Sometimes I have to dig back into the abyss under my bed to grab a coat for one last cold snap, but I usually just layer up.  Shorts with tights, cute jackets, & scarves galore.

I love these silk shorts by Madewell

 
and this chunky necklace also by Madewell

and this photo via oh brooke
...soooo spring showers-y

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...