3.02.2010

#29 When It Gets To Be Too Much

I've been out of my mind busy for the past week!  When did February become the busiest month of the year?!  I thought that May and December were fighting to claim the title. 

Good news to come out of the busy-ness: I got a new computer!! YAYAYAY!
Bad news: Currently battling a cold and missed out on a lot of good sleep...but really who needs to sleep?

I will be daydreaming (possibly real dreaming, considering the lack of sleep) the rest of the afternoon and pretending there isn't still snow on the ground, and that I'm wearing some jean shorts taking a nap on the grass in a sunfilled garden. 

Alexa Chung for Madewell Fall 2010 Collection
photo via Refinery 29

photo via Refinery 29                   photo via fashionologie
photo via fashionologie

 paired with cute oxfords
photo via Asos

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...