4.16.2010

#49 Schwimming

I LOVE swimming.  I'm not claiming to be a great swimmer.  I never even had the nerve to jump off the diving board until I was 10 and still have to work up a lot of courage to jump off now.  But I will lay claim to being an excellent bathing beauty.  Floating around the shallow end in an intertube is one of my specialties.  Cute suits are always a must when you can't show off doing flips and dives (cute suits are good then too, just make sure you won't lose them in the process).  

I'd take any of these retro/girly/graphic suits to the pool...


Urban Outfitter's polka dot suit & ruffle top suit

Urban Outfitter's zig zag suit &  salinas heart bikini 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...