4.06.2010

#45 Welcome Spring

Spring is making me a bit giddy and completely optimistic/unreasonable in my fashion choices.  Rompers and white jeans for all!  I've been obsessed with finding white skinny jeans since the winter before last and have finally found the perfect pair!  For those of you saying, "White jeans!?!? How the heck do you keep those clean?"  You can use some high powered cleaners without worrying about bleach spots or fading.  The only problem with white clothes is the pit stains.  I'm hoping I won't have that problem with pants... 

image via Madewell

I'm in love with this adorable romper but I have no idea where I would wear it...
image via jcrew

Spring in the City

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...