4.02.2010

#43 Martha Madness

Hootie hoo!  I just had an amazing night last night!  I attended Martha Stewart's Stitchfest.  I had no idea what to expect besides lots of fun crafts.  The crowd was a very ironic mix of 20-something hipster handiwomen and women that could be their mothers... I really wish my mom had been there!  I got to make my very own tomato pincushion, made a new friend &  ran into Martha herself!  We all got goodies bags full of fun things for craft projects to come--needles, thread, scissors, dye, Martha's new book, MS magazines & other fun stuff.  I'm pretty sure my roommate, Iliza, thought it was hilarious to see someone so excited about needles and thread.

my blurry iPhone photo of Martha

makin' pincushions

2 comments:

  1. HOW FUN!!!! I wish I could have been there with you!
    I have been sewing so much here lately and have enjoyed it more than ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Martha!!! I can't believe you saw her!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...