12.12.2009

#1 Everything has to start somewhere...


the tree at bryant park

...so, I'm starting right here. I'm in New York City, the epicenter of my childhood through post-adolescent dreams. I dreamed of the lights, the high heels, the magic that it can conjure up in the mind of a child--or someone that has seen it only in movies and tv shows while living in suburbia. In reality, there is even more magic than I imagined, but of a different kind. The kind that is about people and randomness and life and raw beauty.


“Begin doing what you want to do now. We are not living in eternity. We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand and melting like a snowflake...” ~ Francis Bacon, Sr.

3 comments:

  1. yes! let's get started.

    i'll go ahead and add the disclaimer right now, that if i get mentioned, i will be super flattered... but whatever she says is not true.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited! It'll be part of my repertoire of daily blogs :)

    love you!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...