5.04.2010

#55 Sans Couleur

This isn't normally my area of expertise, being an encourager of color and all, but every once in a while I get in the mood for neutrals- nude, ivory, grey, black, and brown.   My very stylish friend Jonna has a uniform of sophisticated dresses and separates all in black.  She has a hard time allowing neutrals into her wardrobe palette as well.  They can be difficult to pull off depending on your skin tone and some will just never work, but these photographs make me long for the simplicity of the right shade of nude paired with black.  Here's to trying something new...

 photos via {this is glamorous}

 3.1 Phillip Lim Lingerie via net-a-porter

P.S. I believe in your ability to incorporate color, Jonna.  You can do it :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...